Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Ltd, a CPSE under the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers was made by demerger of Namrup Unit of Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Ltd to frame another CPSE. The organization welcomes applications from Indian nationals for the accompanying posts. Qualified and intrigued applicants who will apply may apply online before the last date. The application should be submitted in the recommended design as it were. Prior to applying for the post, applicants ought to guarantee that he/she satisfies the qualification rules and different circumstances referenced in this commercial. Competitors are encouraged to painstakingly peruse the full notice for subtleties of instructive capability and other qualification rules before submitting the online application.
Advt No. : HR/11/2022/03
- Application Begin : 25/04/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/05/2022
Executive Trainee – 32 posts
- Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech OR 2 Years full time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma. Please read full advt.
- Age limit : 27 years
Non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 500/- ( Rupees Five Hundred only) plus Bank Charges are required to be paid by General, OBC and EWS category at the time of submission online Application Form. candidates can opt to pay either through internet banking account or Credit/Debit card. No other mode of payment of Application Fee would be accepted. Application Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are, therefore, advised to verify their eligibility before payment of Application Fee. SC/ST/PwBD/Ex SM candidates are not required to pay any Application Fee.
- Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisior.ral as their eligibility will be verified only in case they are shortlisted for selection. Mere issuance of Admit Card shall not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even alter joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the advertised eligibility criteria at any stage
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through BVFCL website : www.bvfcl.com
- Before registering their application on the website, the candidates should possess the following
- Valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year;
- Candidates should have latest passport size photograph in white background of size 140X160 kb (pg or jpeg file only upto 50 Kb) as well as clear photograph of signatures in white background of size 90 X 120 Kb (pg or jpeg file only upto 50 Kb) for uploading with the Application Form.
- Supporting documents as detailed in the foregoing at Para.E..i. for uploading (pg or jpeg or pdf file only upto 100 Kb each).
- For payment of Application Fee of 500/-, the “UR”, “OBC” and “EWS” candidates can opt to pay through internet banking account or credit/debit card only.