Advertisement for Senior Assistant, Lower Assistant, and Supply Inspector Recruitment 2022 has been released by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC). Graduate passed and PET Appeared candidates who want to appear in this recruitment main exam can apply online from 22 April 2022 to 12 May 2022. For other information related to recruitment, read the advertisement completely Before Apply Online.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
UPSSSC Upper / Lower Division Assistant, Supply Inspector Recruitment 2022 Mains Exam
UPSSSC Advt No. : 03-Exam/2022 Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 22/04/2022
- Last Date for Registration : 12/05/2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 12/05/2022
- Correction Last Date : 19/05/2022
- Exam Date : 29/06/2022
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : 25/-
- SC / ST : 25/-
- PH (Dviyang) : 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through State Bank of India SBI I Collect Fee Mode or Pay the Exam Fee Through E Challan
UPSSSC UDA, LDA, & Supply Inspector Jobs 2022 Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPSSSC Supply Inspector & Other Assistant Post Recruitment 03/2022 Rules
UPSSSC Supply Inspector & Other Post Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details Total : 76 Post
- Upper Division Assistant UDA (11 Posts)
- Lower Division Assistant LDA (20 Posts)
- Supply Inspector (45 Posts)
UPSSSC Assistant and Supply Inspector Eligibility
- UPSSSC PET 2021 Score Card.
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- More Details Read the Notification.
UPSSSC Various Post 03/2022 Category Wise Vacancy Details
Senior Class Assistant (General 04, EWS 01, OBC 04, SC 02, ST 0,Total 11)
Lower Class Assistant (General 08, EWS 02, OBC 06, SC 04, ST 0,Total 20)
Supply Inspector (General 33, EWS 04, OBC 06, SC 02, ST 0,Total 45)
How to Fill UPSSSC Various Post Online Form 2022
- There are 02 types to apply online for UPSSSC Senior / Lower Assistant & Supply Inspector Recruitment 2022.
- First: In this, the candidate will have to login with his personal information, the information that has to be given is: PET Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Domicile and Category.
- Second : In this, the candidate will have to login through his OTP, the information that has to be given is: UPSSSC PET 2021 Registration Number and OTP Password.
- After login, the complete information of the candidate, his photo and signature will also be visible, the candidate will have to fill the information related to the post he is asking for and the application fee: Rs.25/- will have to be paid.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.